Thread: Empires & Allies: Cannot get energy after lvl up

Empires & Allies: Cannot get energy after lvl up

Last night, when I was playing the game then I found that there is problem through getting energy refilled while I leveled on 14 and it got stuck, therefore I refreshed browser and I was back previous to the leveling on 14th lvl again. Then I got leveled to 14th and energy was properly refilled. Today I got lvl 15 though fighting, got the message and all regarding being lvl 15 + shares but no energy refill another time and this time there is not anything that I can do in relation to it. Can you please resolve this and reimburse me through the lost energy as this is ruining my game play.

Re: Empires & Allies: Cannot get energy after lvl up

I wish that this will not occur to me. I am at present at level 10 and should go to 11 abruptly, and I would hate to not acquire an energy refill. As I type this, I have no energy and am killing time till I can go visit my friends and get some more. If I do get a refill today, it will really limit my playing ability for the day, and that would suck, as I want to get closer to the levels that my neighbors are at, which are all in the 20's.

I would like to tell you all that Hearts have nothing to carry out with leveling up. Hearts are for honor and for helping neighbors. In order to level up, you have to obtain a certain number of experience points. You are not leveling up before your XP bar is filled. I think you may be looking at the energy bar, not the XP bar. Every level before I went from 10 to 11, when I leveled, I got an energy refill. There is an understandable bug based upon this problem.

I don’t know that what the other people are experiencing with this but whenever I level up I don’t get an energy refill but when my xp goes up my energy bar refills.

I have just contacted the Support from their Live Chat system and my difficulty was investigated and resolved promptly, therefore if you are still on and refreshing didn't work it's worth a try. The agent I talked to, looked into my account and refilled my energy bar for me once he discovered my difficulty was justifiable. Earlier to this also I have solved many of the issues like this in the same way and so I am suggesting you to do the same. So do that and post back their reply to you here again so that other users ca n take the benefit from that. Thank you and good luck with that.

If you are having problems like this then you can email them by clicking Help, then clicking Support. It will take you to Zynga.com and the option to contact them by email should be on the left somewhere (you might have to type something into the search bar first).