Thread: How can I get the Tactical Nuke into Empires & Allies?

How can I get the Tactical Nuke into Empires & Allies?

I am playing Empires & Allies on the computer of mine. i wanted to discuss an important thing over here in this particular thread. I was fighting with Prof Von Helman and I was at level 14. I was looking to get rid of the last unit but the power-up was used the Tactical Nuke in the game. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

Re: How can I get the Tactical Nuke into Empires & Allies?

I have noticed that the other unit is having the 20 health. I did not require to use the ally. Well personally I was really surprised about the thing that Alies which are at the level 46+ will call out the nuke. Allies is seems to be pull out the power-ups which are available for the level.

The battle which you have mentioned over here is happening at the Lobster Bay II and battle 6. You did not require to reach the level 46 so that you will be able to get the nuke from the ally. I have got the same time for the three times and currently I am at the level 35 in this particular game. if I am not wrong you are going to have the couple of tactical nukes. I am not sure about it but you will be able to get the same in the game.

For you information I let you know that the tactical nukes which can be used by the low level allies. Unfortunately I am having the level 8 drop on the battle. Personally I let you know that I have managed to get Tactical Nuke from the lower-level ally while through Von Helman. The Tactical Nuke was available for the limited period of the time for the lower-leveled players so that they purchase the same by using the Empire Points. Each and every ally you are having is ability to use the Tactical Nuke regardless of level.

When I have started to play with this particular game and I was not aware of the making use of the allias. You must be the poster child so that you will be able to get ridd of the needing the allias. Or at least not having the mandatory. Tactical Nukes can be used by the allies who have managed to unlocked the Nuke completing the particular level.

I have managed to get the Tactical Nuke by completing the last camping of the game. this particular game will not destroy the military. I am really happy to play with the same in the game. if you are playing the game appropriately than you are going to get the same quite easily.

According to me it is quite difficult to get the Tactical Nuke into the game. I have managed to get only one and still I am looking to another one but I cannot get the same. there are people In the game who are having number of tactical nuke by using different allies through the different level of the game. it is used to save the lots of energy and coins into the game if you have managed to get the same.

Fortunately I have managed to get Tactical Nuke 5 times into the game. the last one I have got after defeating The Raven. They will also include the spinning bonuses. I love to play the game by using the Tactical Nuke.