Thread: How to run Hustle King on LG passive 3d tv?

How to run Hustle King on LG passive 3d tv?

The title says it all. so anyone with any appropriate information on the same then do start sharing your views over here on the same, so that I can get enough knowedge about the same, so start replying guys on what do you all think about the same. well I have recently got the lg 3D tv and have downloaded the respective game as well, so that’s why I am asking you all as if what do you think will this game run well in the 3D tv and also if I want to run this game in the 3D tV then do let me know about it as soon as possible, so do let me know as soon as possible on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Re: How to run Hustle King on LG passive 3d tv?

I am not sure whether the Hustle King will run on the lg 3d tv. Also has that game got the 3D update? I really don’t think so it has got the 3D updates. However that’s my knowledge if you think that it has got the 3D update then you have the full right to get the game run on the 3D TV and the experience will be totally awesome that’s what I feel. s do go ahead and work on the same and let me know how was the experience working on it, so that’s what I am saying here. I hope you did get the necessary information on the same.

Well let me tell you guys that Hustle King has not got any 3D patch yet, so no need to run that game in the 3D tv. So I hope that is clear for you al. well the necessary patch that it has got right now is the move patch and nothing else. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope everything is clear for you all on the same, so that’s what I am saying here. so even if you have got any good 3D tv with you then also there is no use working with it, that’s what I am saying here. I hope you all do have a good look at the same.

According to me it depends on all the regions and hence what I am saying is that if you have a look at the different regions then there is a patch that has rolled out recently that does the work of giving the #D experience that is what I heard from a particular forum and hence you ca check out that as well. I think so you will get ample information on the same, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you do have a good look at the same.