Thread: Is the DLC Mortal Kombat Region Free?

Is the DLC Mortal Kombat Region Free?

The title says it all, so what do you all have to say about this cn anyone address me something on this? well the thing is that I had got a asian version of the game and my PSN account is of the different countires at the initial stages I had downloaded a lot of characters that were asian but I realized that they no longer were available while logged in, so I later realized that there can be issues with the network as well and hence for a better confirmation I am asking you all about this issue, as if what do you think about the issue, please do let me know about the same, as it is very much important for me to get answers from you all.

Re: Is the DLC Mortal Kombat Region Free?

I think you are pretty much new to all this. see the dlc versiosn are region locked and hence you cannot expect that the characters to be coming with all the region codes unlocked. I really don’t think so there is any region unlock code available out here, that’s what I feel and think about the same. well I am very much confident about the answer that I have said here and in case if there is anything else that you need to know from me then please do specify me over here. I will answer out the necessary question of yours, so start asking dude.

Get the copy if the game from where you have PSN account and then only you will get to know that what is the difference in the region locked. Well by getting the game from the same region where you are belonging to let me tell you that you will be having the capacity of getting all the characters that you have downloaded plus some additional features that you will be getting sooner and that’s what the availing of the offer is. So hope you did get the necessary information on what you were looking for and let me know if there is anything that you need to know.

Well I have got the account in UK so that means I should get the game from there only, is that you are trying to say? Please do specify over here on the same.

Yes that is what exactly we here are talking about. Well don’t worry there will not be muh changes in the change of the region the only difference that you will get to see is the change in the characters as well as the change in the trophies as well. The frequency of the trophies will be certainly more from the region where you are playing compared to the outside. So that’s the advantage of playing the game in that encompassed region. So I hope that was pretty much clear for you on terms of the explanation. Well you will don’t get to see any majority changes over here on the same. so that’s it from my side for you all.

Ok thanks for answering out the query for me. I am amazed with the response that you all have given here, so thanks a ton for the same, so that’s what I want to say here. well I don’t have any other questions to ask to you all since I have cleared out all the necessary questions from you all. so that’s what I want to say here, appreciate the efforts that you have out in to sove the issue for me and I am very much happy with all the responses that I have got here, so thanks a lot guys.