Thread: New suggestions to move the character around with FPS for PS Move

New suggestions to move the character around with FPS for PS Move

Recently having played the killzone3 demo was a great thing for me and so why I am saying that is because playing the game with the fps was really a good thing to watch out for as sompared to the previous expereinece this one was quite better that’s what I think, so that’s what I want to say here, anyways what do you all think about the same. do you all have to say anything on that then do let me know aboiut the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. also if you have small suggestions that you all would like to make on for the characters move around then do start suggesting as soon as possible, that’s what I want to say here.

Re: New suggestions to move the character around with FPS for PS Move

Surely I would like to make some suggestions over here. well let me explain some of them over here see they are given I nthe points below
    1) The primary objective would be to point the gun.
    2) Navigation controller would be a certain aspect, that’s what I feel.
    3) straf the character with the help of the move bt making it g left or right and also forward and back will eb a nice option I feel.
    so all these wmoves will make the fps games much better to start with and also will brign on the necessary changes in it, that’s what I feel here.

well I have something to say here on the same, so what I want to say is that your thought for the control is in fact not as good as mine simply because you are looking to stand still every time you shoot. It will work out well for the RE5 GE since the game is not run and gun which you will not be able to see it in the DS3. still on DS3 you have to position still as a sitting duck. other than that the complexity was made easier as you can't run and gun. I think so if this combination is compared with the move nd if the necessary changes gets implemented then the MOVE will quite easy to play with that’s what I feel here.

yes I simply agree with you on the same. well what I think is that playing it with the DS3 would certainly be a very much difficult option to try out that’s what I think over here and hence what I am saying is that to make it simply what you have to do is try point a flash light hooked on a object while getting on side belive me if you ahvent tried then you should try out and you will realize that it is not difficult at all to give a try that’s what I feel. moving options in it are still limited but serctainylwill improve as the game progresses on that’s what I think and feel about the game, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Squibbit View Post
    yes I simply agree with you on the same. well what I think is that playing it with the DS3 would certainly be a very much difficult option to try out that’s what I think over here and hence what I am saying is that to make it simply what you have to do is try point a flash light hooked on a object while getting on side believe me if you havent tried then you should try out and you will realize that it is not difficult at all to give a try that’s what I feel. moving options in it are still limited but certainly will improve as the game progresses on that’s what I think and feel about the game, so that’s it from my side for you all.
    This gentleman has given the perfect suggestion i think and hence what i think is that you all must get on with the solutions and try the same by yourself as well. Surely would be great help fro you. Thanks a lot.