Thread: Is BattleField 3 going to be compatible with the PS Move and Sharpshooter?

Is BattleField 3 going to be compatible with the PS Move and Sharpshooter?

Do anyone have any idea about it, is there are any plans to implement them with the same as soon as possible, so should I try and consult the DICE for the same or will they be implementing the same feature for the same, do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly over here on what do you think about the particular idea I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so start replying guys, I am quite sure that your suggestions will be of good help for me.

Re: Is BattleField 3 going to be compatible with the PS Move and Sharpshooter?

Well even your idea is quite nice and hence what I feel is that it should be implemented as soon as possible for the same, that’s what I feel here. I don’t think so DS3 people will appreciate going ahead with the decision that you all have suggested here that’s what I think here, so that’s what I want to say here. since move is much ahead from them and hence I don’t think so they will be implementing that feature soon, that’s what I want to say here. so going to t h e DS3 owners sounds to me a bit risky but still just for a simple consultation does not look bad to me.

Yes I am the supported of move being included for the battlefield. That’s what I am hoping for and I am sure that the developers will be soon planning to do so. even all the fps games would be coming out for the move that’s what I feel here, so that’s what I want to say here, hope you all have a good look at the same. right now it is simply pointless of having the ps3 and that too without move, it sounds to me as a horrible options, that’s what I feel here. the gamers do not have the option of using it in which game they want.

On checking out the battlefield box I have seen no such sign of the Move logo In the box and hence I don’t think so the developers are actually planning to do so. Right now it is very much difficult to comment anything about the topic, so that’s what I am saying here. Hope that was of good use for you, so that’s what I am saying here. I think so that’s a perfect suggestion for you and hence that’s what I want to say here. hope that was of good help for you all. So let’s check out for the banners if they are planning to introduce it.

Well I think so that’s better to fo with the frag fx controller, mouse and move nav controller style. Since if the PS move is not coming with any new style so what I think is that implementing the new controllers that I have suggested you here will be a better option I feel. if you are a big fan of the keyboard and the mouse then going with them is also a noce try that you can surely look out for, so hope this was very much clear for you, so that’s it from my side for you all. hope so this suggestion works out for you.

compatibility of BattleField 3 with the PS Move is a very serious question that has been asked by many of them and also getting an answer for the same is a very difficult thing. See for me everything is in the hands of the developers whether or not they want to implement this feature with the game or not. So majority of the factor does depends a lot on the developers of the game. So i can say that wait for sometime seems to me as a better option as of now. That's what i think and feel over here, still if you want to continue with your playing options there are various alternatives given for you in the above posts, you can surely check out them and start with the gaming. So that's one more option that you can get started with. Anyways i want to know if you all have checked for the official confirmation of the release of the Battlefield 3 with the PS3 move? any ideas guys about this topic, then do answer it out guys.