Thread: Need help on controls of Splinter Cell HD Trilogy

Need help on controls of Splinter Cell HD Trilogy

Guys I have just got this game and also I want to know some more information on the changes in the controlsof the game, so what I am saying is that can you all please tell me how to change the Y axis to inverted,? I have no idea about it and hence I am asking you all about the same, so that’s what I want to say here. so can you all suggest me something on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies on the same. so do start replying on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies and I am sure that you will help me with the same. so start replying guys on what do you think about the same. I am waiting for the reply.

Re: Need help on controls of Splinter Cell HD Trilogy

Well the answer is quite simple what you have to do is just go to the options and try a different control setup. Well I want to know if you have tried that if not then you should go there and probably try a different steup that will surely be a good help for you, so that’s what you need to do here and hence that’s the necessary suggestion from ym side for you all. so hope that works out for you and do let me know if that suggestion from ym side helped you to some extent on the same. so do reply ok.

I really don’t care if the y axis is not there in the game. C’mon there are lots of things to be discovered in the game and hence whats the need of sitting back and checking which one of them is quite appropriate and which one of them is not.well I think that it is a total blunder and hence what I feel is that is something that must be worked on that’s what I want to say here. so do have a good look at the same and if possible try and work on the different axis, probably that’s a better option for you all to get started with that’s what I feel here.

Yes the y axis is not important at all and I am amazed that why are you giving such kind of brief attanetion to the same. I am really not trying to understand why are you trying to do that, anyways for your information y axis has been removed in the Chaos Theory. And hence you will not find it in future, so probably do not worry about the same, just check over the same and I am sure that you will get all the necessary replies for all the questions that you needed to ask, so that’s what I am saying here. hope you have got the necessary information on the same.

Thanks for all the information that you have given here. well one thing that I would like to say that I have gone through the settings and sorry I was not able to find any controller setups and so you need to think about the solution that you are giving out here. since you ahd only aksed me to check out with the settings and hence I ddid the same thing but I was not able to find anything else, so that’s what the problem is. I am not able to find any solution for the same, so start replying over here on the same and let me know what other options do I have.

Well I think it is better to have a chat with the developers about the same and probably they will be haing a much better idea about the same, so that’s what I feel here. do watch out fo the same as what I am saying here. so what I think is that the problems will be well knowen to the users around there and hence what I think is that they will start checking about the same and will answer out accordingly for you. so just amil the developers about the certain problem and they might answer you out.

Quote Originally Posted by addie View Post
    Well I think it is better to have a chat with the developers about the same and probably they will be haing a much better idea about the same, so that’s what I feel here. do watch out fo the same as what I am saying here. so what I think is that the problems will be well known to the users around there and hence what I think is that they will start checking about the same and will answer out accordingly for you. so just mail the developers about the certain problem and they might answer you out.
    isn't there any other option then to have chat with the developers about the same, i mean c'mon guys how can you all guys give this kind of replies what i wanted was to change the y axis to inverted and still that has not been possible, don't know when that will get solved. I am sure there are some good guys around here to work on the same and hence what i am expecting is that there should be some good replies from you all on the same and hence do give some genuine replies rather than the same old one which asks me to have chat with the developers about the specific problem and take advise from them, if i had to talk with them then why should i come here for the help. I hope you do realize what i am talking here. So suggest some quick solutions on the same guys, please do work me on the said problem and come with the good solution.