Thread: What will be most effective strategy in Empires & Allies?

What will be most effective strategy in Empires & Allies?

I loved to play social gaming on the social networking website Facebook. Recently I have started to play Empires & Allies on it. I wanted to about the most effective strategy of this particular game which should be implemented in the game so you will be able to progress into the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What will be most effective strategy in Empires & Allies?

Well in this particular game I am having an issue with the power leveling and also you will be able to get the most of the coins per energy. So the developer of the game should work on it they will provide the possible solution over here.

According to me harvesting coins from the farms is seems to be wasting of the energy so that you will be able to get the another kind of the ores without purchasing them by simply invading. Personally I wanted an interesting thing which should be changed by the developer of the game is to reducing the Embassy cooldown from the 4 to 6 hours. After that you will see that entire game will be quite easy to play.

There should be something which will let you know to find out the GROUP which will help each other gaining resources. I think it is quite better using the upgraded of tier 1 cadets, artillery, and vintage tanks. I am not aware of the neutral allowed to reset the target for the attack.

It will withdraw the invasions which you have did into the game and it will also repeals all the invaders. However you need to wait for the 4 hours of cooldown so that you can invade same targets. If you have observed the time into the strategy than you will be able to notice that there will not be any issue at the time of the cooldown. I agree with the thing that is the lower level units in the game are quite useful. One should make use of it while playing the game.

Well I let you know that I have created dummies and simply make the 9 ore field. Once I have done the same I have invade those. Hence I have constant supply of the 2 to 3 ores types for every 4 hours. Once I have done with the same I have completed with many of the remaining energy for the invasion and questing. You should continue with the collection of the invasion is not repealed. However withdrawal from the invasion by simply using the Embassy tactic. Invading will allow you to get the easy experience and resources at the same moment of the time.

You should use the above mentioned strategy whenever you are having the free amount of the time. You have to use the steps by step so that you can complete the game. I think it will be a decent manner to make the thing working for you. You might face an issue when you have gathered to much resources but your level will quite low to make use of the same.

I think you will be easily edit the strategy into the game. you can have changes into the collection of the resources after each and every 12 to 24 hours. You have click on the specific order to get the requirement of yours and hence it is looking like lame. You can decrease the number of clicks and due to which you will be able to decrease into the time spent while playing the game. each person will have different way of playing so the entire schedule will vary from person to person. But the main thing is enjoying the game.

If you liked the game than play if you are not interested than simply don’t play. According to me this particular game is seems to be fantastic and one should play. Also it is available for the cost of $50. There should be something like death matches into the game so that all the gamers will have lots of fun while playing.