Thread: Anybody owns a MOH Fire Controller Trophy?

Anybody owns a MOH Fire Controller Trophy?

Guys anybody does owns this then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the necessary response from you all on the same. if we get that trophies then do we have to make use of the offensive weapons in one match or will we get the independence of using it all over the multiple matches, can anyone tell me about it, please do reply on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same and I am sure that somebody will do reply me on the same. so guys do let me know about your plans and ideas as soon as possible.

Re: Anybody owns a MOH Fire Controller Trophy?

It is not necessary that you should make use of it in 1 match in fact what I think is that you should make it or use it only once that’s what I feel here. well you can make sue if that in the multiple levels that’s what I feel here. so I hope I have answered out all the necessary questions of yours is there anything else that you need to know over here then do let me know about it as soon as possible, so that I can answer out them as soon as possible for you, that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Anybody owns a MOH Fire Controller Trophy?

Yes guys the above guy has explained it quite correctly in his statements and I must say that he is correct on that’s what I feel here, well one more good news that I would like to share it with you all is that I had got platinum trophy sometime ago and I must say that it is really very difficult to get that. In fact f you see the low killstreaks then to get in the defensive mode is the really most difficult part and hence it is very mush difficult to plant the higher offensive streaks you need. So that’s what I wanted to say here, hopeyou all did get the necessary information on the same, anything else that you need to know then do let me know as soon as possible, that’s what I am saying here.