Thread: Suggestions on improving the trophy system for the next Sony console

Suggestions on improving the trophy system for the next Sony console

Guys what do you all think about this, the trophies systems are so important feature while gaming I want to know what do you all think about it. I mean as some suggestions that you all would like to share it with me. Now why I am saying this is because I want to garner some suggestions from you all on the same. if you have some ideas that you all would like to share it with me and which do you all think will make some changes in the existing system of earning trophies then do share it with me over here on the same, so that we all can get enough knowledge on the same, so that’s what I want to say here, can you all start suggesting me something about it. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. For example I have a couple of changes that I would like to make here we should be able to make changes like deleting trophies and all also the ability to get a platinum awards and all. In fact the addition of themes should also be implemented as soon as possible that’s what I feel.

Re: Suggestions on improving the trophy system for the next Sony console

Yes that’s a nice idea with which you have come over here. Well what I would like to say here is that I would like to see more PS 1 trophies in it. Addition of more trophies in the collection list of platinum trophies would certainly be a good option that’s what I feel here. so that’s what I want to say here. in fact the game specific pings and customized boxes for all the trophies should be implemented so that we get to know about the trophies and also know which trophies do come in for the game. A different colored trophies for the online game should be thought of, simply because there are the list of gold/silver/bronze and platinum trophies in the collection but getting a different colored trophy would be an excellent idea that’s what I feel here.

Yes I would definitely like to have some changes in the trophies collection I mean they should be standardized completely that’s what I feel over here, so what I am saying is that they should be categorized on the different categories and that’s what I feel here. Well considering the game completion what I feel is that for the easy level the trophy should be bronze, for medium it should be silver and the hard part should be given as gold. The same is applicable for the headshots, the 50x headshots is bronze, the 100x headshots is silver and 200x headshots should be given gold, that’s what I want to say here. so I think these changes should be implemented as soon as possible, that’s what I want to say here.

Well the only suggestion that I would like to make here is that the developers should seriously think of implementing more such trophies in the games that’s what I feel here. so what I want to say is that the trophies that all are made over here should be made possible to achieve it and that too without the need of boosting that’s what I feel. I mean why should we go on boosting I simply not understand that in fact the trophies are easily achievable through the simple methods that’s what I feel here, so what do you all think about the same. I mean this is my opinion, would love to hear it from you all as well.

Hiding the trophies would certainly be a good task that’s what I feel here, so what I am saying is that if we earn some trophies in the game we must get a option to hide them also that’s what I feel here, so that’s what I want to say here, hope you do have a good look at the same and let me know if there is some changes that you all would like to change here. then do let me know about it as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here.