Thread: Found Bug in The Bandit Leaders in Age of Empires Online

Found Bug in The Bandit Leaders in Age of Empires Online

It’s really abusing for me. After the patch I deleted my civilization and created a new one. Eventually I got to the global quest The Bandit Leaders. I was able to complete all 3 of the required quests to kill each bandit leader (Draco, Clitus, and Homer if I remember correctly), but none of them counted towards completing the global quest The Bandit Leaders. The quest is now incompletely.

re: Found Bug in The Bandit Leaders in Age of Empires Online

Same thing happened for me. I completed 2 of the 3 prior to the new build and 1 after the release. First two I got credit for but Homer I didn't. It allowed me to turn in Homer Run and receive the rewards but The Bandit Leaders didn't. I was also having problems connecting to coop for this same quest after the release of the new build. It would connect and then when both players loaded the map it would pop up that the other player left the game but both parties could still control their units.

I thought I was the only one. I tried sending in and reporting a bug via the game but it wouldn't stop loading, so IDK if they got it or not. Hopefully they check these forums though. The last "sub-quest" of 3 I made, to kill Clitus, wasn't credited for the Global Quest. The village scout that gave me the quest still shows a gray question mark, but if I click him it doesn't responds, nothing is shown.

Got the same thing. I've killed Draco twice but didn't complete defeating the enemy because it never counted against the global quest of killing the three of them. The first time it showed it in red like I failed the quest. Then after logging back out and back in, it shows on my quest map in green but doesn't show up in game for the Draco quest now. I tried killing Draco again and it didn't count.

Re: Found Bug in The Bandit Leaders in Age of Empires Online

I think there's a problem overall with the global quests because now the three quests from the Mycenae Bounty Board are bugged the same exact way. First they showed in game in red like I failed the quests (which is impossible for the Mycenae Bounty Board quests) and wouldn't count up when I killed things, and when closing the game and reopening, they show in my quest map but will not show in game. Along with that, the same thing some of you have said happens with the Bandit Leaders Quest with the quest giver, King Agamemnon currently sits in Mycenae with a grey question mark over his head but when I click him, he greets me but no quest list comes up.