Thread: Who will your favorite character from Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Who will your favorite character from Deus Ex: Human Revolution

As per me, Deus Ex: Human Revolution has a very well designed characters and memorable. Who is suspected to be your preferred? Apparently, much based on your knowledge of them in the game, but up to now, my preferred is probable to Hugh Darrow. So what is your favorite?

Re: Who will your favorite character from Deus Ex: Human Revolution

It's survival of the fittest. Drastic advances in technology could mean that those who are willing to compromise will be left behind. Having a group of people left behind, and unwilling to accept reality is better that keeps us in a fixed state of development. I would say that Sharif is dedicated to the idea of releasing the true potential of mankind.

I do not know, I think definitely Pritchard can grow on me, if Adam gets through the game. It looks like somebody who will go through alters in character, which is good. I also like the chemistry and Adam have been going on. It's fun to watch and exclusive games (at least for me).

Not very often consider an antagonistic relationship with an associate in a game. I think many developers are petrified that the character is going to become exasperating for the player. It looks to work quite well with what I have seen thus far and even though it feels unique - I consider that Pritchard is going to grow on me too. Also seems to be a real source of comic relief in the game, joking with him and the man and conflict.

I am fascinated with Eliza and I am disappearing to know if it really is an AI or not (the scenes where we see Adam physically talking to her I could probably only be in a virtual reality program). I scanned through the part of characters on the official website and establish an astonishing amount of depth information on it, which makes me think they probably have a little more development of Barrett, led me to believe.

I would have to say Adam. I liked since I saw the trailer first. I just exposed the other day that "Eliza" was the name of one of the first chat bot programs, a type of chat program that simulates the responses in a chat. This made me very doubtful as to whether it was an AI or not. Anyway, this is an interesting "coincidence." Pritchard looks interesting as well, but I wish you do not have the chance to punch him in the face at a few point in the game!