Thread: Thoughts for Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Thoughts for Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Just wanted to say that the game looks amazing art style and had only managed to interest me. Second, the atmosphere of choice / consequence of the game that really stood out to the games of yesteryear that had to find their own solutions to problems in the game. What is your thought about this game?

Re: Thoughts for Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Without having to play I really hope this game manages to stand out as an example of what can be done in a game, in the context of their offerings more common that we see all the time. I know the team behind the game spent some serious amount of time looking at the rise and the future of embedded technology, so I'm sure they'd be delighted to hear that it is surprising and in line to talk to people.

I've been waiting for this game for a couple of years. I have really wanted much, much more than the "cool factor" I share the vision of science fiction to grow. One thing is to increase the "fashion" or "competition". It's another to increase disability, and the trailers of the game only very few steps in the exposure of the human factor and the controversy that might arise from this, in real time, interactive.

I have some vision problems as well, but not as bad in my day to day, but what makes me tired on ocular implants is to standardize certification och. Let's say 20 or 30 years and has not so invasive implants to restore vision, how to help someone who wants to enter the military / law / business, etc. It will take 10 years flying more trouble free use for organizations established medical standards for approving the use of implants.