Thread: Deus Ex Human Revolution: Which one to buy Xbox 360 or PS3

Deus Ex Human Revolution: Which one to buy Xbox 360 or PS3

I have the expanded edition pre-ordered for PC. I have my doubts, however, for reasons that need not be raised here. A lack of demonstration, or plan on getting PS3 or 360 for, but I cannot choose which. So for those of you who are console gamers, you tend to have a preference? I usually games on the 360 (I love some success), but the PS3 has the trophy system as well.

re: Deus Ex Human Revolution: Which one to buy Xbox 360 or PS3

Eidos Montreal has intended two versions, PS3 and Xbox, to have the similar gaming experience. That's what they say; at least what I think will be the same for both versions. Being equal, I usually get my games of 360, mainly because I like the driver. Especially for shooters. I also really like the time of instillation mandatory half-hour you have to go ahead with most games on the PS3

Multiplatform games usually show the 360 version more, since it is the main platform, which is usually the more polished graphically. With this game, however, developers seem more confident in the PS3 version based on the amount of the last background images that are showing that system. Since I have only one PS3 and my PC is not even close to capable of running this, I have much of a decision on which system I will buy. The controller 360 is definitely better for shooters though.

While (from the viewpoint of software) that cannot be a difference, there is a hardware point of view. The controller is really a great point of controversy, especially for me, I have huge gorilla hands. I lean in favor of the PS3 controller in first person and the x-box controller for third. So that's a kind of puzzle fun with DXHR. They also tend to have fewer problems with XBL to PSN, but may have no impact on DXHR anyway.

That's why I originally X-Box. It has really grown on me this generation; I have grown fond of him. I left the Wii in the short term. Just did not work for me, but I tried. Now, however, use it for a Blu-ray in most cases, to be honest and show the media on my TV (though I have a laptop connected to TV via HDMI so the figure). In terms of installation time, as someone mentioned, I have found to be roughly equivalent since I switched to the new 360 slim, which is strange.

Re: Deus Ex Human Revolution: Which one to buy Xbox 360 or PS3

I have the other system too, but the game play is getting demos on the PS3 system and tends to opt more graphical experience (nothing likes the PC on the boat though). I'm also trying to save the life of my 360 not to play. I fear the ring. If you already have the two systems, it comes down to which controller you like. There should be no other differences.