Thread: I cannot save my progress in from Dust Game

I cannot save my progress in from Dust Game

Hello Friends I have some problem here with this From Dust game although It’s a good game and I have thoroughly enjoyed playing this game which I have recently purchased. So I need some help here. When I play the game and reach up to some level and for some of the reason if I have to quit the game. I could find any way for saving my game right there. And the problem occurred when I have to play the levels which I already had crossed. So my question is to the person s that has played the game and knows how to save the progress of the game. Any help in this regard will much be appreciated.

Re: I cannot save my progress in from Dust Game

well in your case I am not sure that the problem you are having is whether due to your less experience or you are having problem due to the interface of the game well whatever you can follow this process while you are about to quit the game. Do the following things this must help you.
    • When you are to leave press the esc button.
    • Left click on the save option.
    • Pick up the slot.
    • done press enter.

Lol! Thanks for the reply but I am not a kiddo. In fact I am aware of the thing which you have just told me and the problem is not the problem of just saving the game at the place I have left it but rather the problem seems to be with my version of the game only. Some of my friends are playing this game but they don’t have faced such problem. It’s the kind of problem which only I am having. The message I get while saving the game is something like this they tell me that my progress cannot be saved as the active gamer profile which is contained by storage device is inaccessible.

Hello friend I am having the same issue in my game the whenever I try to save the progress of the game the same message the I get that my profile cannot be saved as the storage device which is containing the active gamer profile is missing from the game menu. I am unable to figure out what kind of problem is this .friends any help please soon I will be highly indebted. I am seriously having this issue as every time I have to play it from start I am seriously liking this game so I don’t want to quit it either

Actually I couldn’t figure what actually you were asking anyways you can try out some possibilities here. Have you signed it into the game with the profile that has purchased the game? Also have you tried to save the game on the storage device on which the gamer tag has been stored on? May be the storage device you are trying to store it be different from the one where gamer tag is stored. If not then you should try your game moving into the directories where you are trying to store the game. Do make sure one thing that you are able to see the storage device in system setting/memory.

It’s true that this is an excellent game and this game is developed by the Ubiosoft Montpellier Game developers but I could find much of the information that mention any technical issue neither on the nor on the or the official game website. You could either try calling the local technical support line of the Ubisoft an check whether if they provide you with some of the solution This is for you only if you are using the genuine version of the game that is the one purchased for Ubisoft not the one downloaded from some unauthorized source.

Yeah I already have made those check As you have told me for the storage device space the storage is having the ample amount of the space. And my profile is still signed in the same account which has made the validation which would most probably imply that the device is there and reachable. I have tried making my cache empty and removing and re-downloading it which had no influence. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey Fella , I had the similar issue with this game and I have successfully resolved it now I thing you too can I try it and I am sure that your problem will be solved too . Do one thing try deleting and recovering your profile. This will stop you getting from this message you’re your game progress will be saved at the place where you have left it I used to have the same message while trying to save the progress but It really help me resolving the issue.