Thread: Empire and Allies Game doubt on weaker unit

Empire and Allies Game doubt on weaker unit

I am playing the empire and allies game and right now I am at the level 26 for reach this level i have played really hard. I liked the game. But changes in the game causing me frustration and leaving me from playing the game. according to my opinion and i am asking question to all the players that can you thing that weaker player playing at level 5 or 6 who has the units which are also weaker can dominates the three stronger units of mine but this happens to me. I get dominated by the player who is at level 6. So according to me my 3 stronger units can easily dominate the 5 weaker units of the player who was at the level 6. So the changes are not good for me. so anyone who is at the higher level faced such a problem.

Re: Empire and Allies Game doubt on weaker unit

Yes after changes in the game I am also get the competition from the weaker player who are at level which is below 10 which is really annoying for me. So I am only getting invaded once since last night. Before the changes in the game I am getting invaded 15 times out of 25. Which I feel really exiting. So I will suggest them that is zynga to change in the game has to be reverted back to older level which is really enjoying for me.

I don’t think it’s really that much bad. And it’s not that much frustrated to me at all. I don’t know why it is frustrated for you.
    The changes done are for the good reasons only. Due to the problem which will cause the player who is new one so it will help them to get competitive with the stronger users.
    The changes made the game level based .so if you try to attack the player who is at your level. Then of you user the 5 units while battle then it is really the competitive for you to get invade. So I don’t think zynga will rollback the changes.

The changes in the gameplay is one of the nice improvement in the game.I also haven’t got any frustration after changes in the invasion. Due to the changes I can able to get invaded by using only by 3 units which is before the 5. So am completely satisfied with the changes. The changes done in the game improved the gameplay. So now the users who are 20 levels higher are get limited to the 1 or 2 unit invasions. It’s not that much perfect but will work for the all the players who are playing the game.