Thread: how to get empire points in Empires and Allies Game

how to get empire points in Empires and Allies Game

I have just added the game Empires and Allies in facebook game and new to the game. Game is good one I liked it. Gameplay is also good. Right now I am at the first level. I need empire points since with the help of the points we can do upgrades faster will help to accelerate the Government building and other building I want to reach the highest level as quick as possible. So due to this I want to get the empire points in the game so how can I get the empire points in the game. What are the different ways with which I can get empire points?

Re: how to get empire points in Empires and Allies Game

There are the different ways to get the empire points in the game. Below I have pointed the different ways to get the points.
    • Whenever you level up and complete the quest in the game you will get one empire point as the gift. so each level will give you the empire point
    • There is one tab which known as earn. There are various offers in it after the completing the offers you will get the empire points.
    • You can purchase the empire points 15 for around Rs 86. You can purchase it in the bunch of 15,40,85,180,475,1000,2100.

Yes those are the normal ways of getting the empire points but you can also get the empire points in other ways for free. There are other ways of using the hack or the cheat. But this is not the standard way of getting the empire points if you found doing this can cause problems to you. So this way has to be ignored.

I am quit confused about the empire points while level up. Since when I played the game fist time so every time I reach the level up. It will give me the empire points for it. Currently I am at the level 30 in game. But I don’t think I got the empire points at each level since I got only 20 after level up. Till the level 20 I got the empire points. But from the level 21 to 30 I can’t got any empire points.so i don't think you will get any more empire points for free of cost only way is to purchase or complete the offers.

What I will say that the empire points are the points which need to be get purchased by the user. The zynga has cause massive loss to the user in previous game like City ville, Frontier Ville cash so this cash is necessary to complete the any nice task. So many of the people has ignored those game. This also happening with the game Empires and Allies. The game is nice one but sometimes in game some task can be completed only with the empire points. And other thing they have stopped giving the Empire points after level 20. So don’t expect to get empire points for free.