Thread: Need Tips for helping Allies in Empires and Allies Game

Need Tips for helping Allies in Empires and Allies Game

I have just added Empires and Allies game in my facebook account few days back. I like the game. I need some tips for helping the allies in game. As we know that in game there are total five actions which we can do to help the friends that is the allies. So I have total of 20 friends in the list. So what I have to do so they will be also get stronger. And help me to increase my battle power. So please suggest some useful things which can be done with them and what things you actually do with your allies to get improved.

Re: Need Tips for helping Allies in Empires and Allies Game

Yes I also play the game. The things actually I have done to my friends are as follows .There are total five actions which you can do to help the friends in game. So I will suggest you to provide assistance to their government buildings. But to do that you have to be the member of that government building. So it will be useful to make them stronger.
    Other thing I want to mention is that for the users who has the government building. Keep those building in the single location so if any user want to provide the assistance he don’t have to search for it on entire area Rather than he will go to single place and provide assistance to the building.

Yes I agreed with what he says assistance to government building will make them stronger but I want to add more to it. So you have to collect their resources form the production building to improve their production quality and give them some help. And you can also accelerate the resources in their production building. Some of those are ore mines, lumber mills, oil wells. So do this also.

I am also doing this while playing the Empires and allies game. This will help to improve their battle power. What you don’t have to do while providing the help to the friends since this will be not useful.so don’t collect from their farms and houses and not even try to accelerate farms and houses. It goes to waste and also never help them to improve their battle strengths.

I like the game Empires and Allies. I have some tips regarding what you have to do while accepting the help from the friends. Never accept the help of all the friends at the same time since it will cause the loss of some helps which provided by the friends. I will explain it with one of the example if you have the received the help for accelerating the building from multiple users let say x and y. if x also done same help and y also done the same help. If you accepted the help of one of the friend it will be accepted and now if you try to use same help which already done by one of the friend x then it will get wasted so before applying the help of the friend y. Build other building of same. And then try to use the help it will work and your help from friend y will never get wasted.

I think harvesting from the farms will be useful. Since if we harvest the 5 plants which will help them to give around 5 energy saver for them. If we collect from the houses It will gives only coins which is useless.

Yes I agreed with what all of the tips. But in my opinion using the help for accelerating the military building will be more helpful than using the help for the resource production building why I am telling that since if we accelerate the military building it will help to reduce the time to create the military units. Since many of the players have the resource units so the help for accelerating the resource production will be useless.

I thing the game is actually battle game. Os if you are saying that the farms are most important then don’t fight. If we want to run the campaign then the units are the most important aspect. So for this acceleration in the military building is useful. And for that we need to get fuel to get work perfectly. So while helping the people what they are doing .if the people have more units then help them to accelerate the military buildings, government building, ore mines, lumber mills, oil wells. So they will get more help to built there force.