Thread: Empires and Allies Game stuck at 90% while loading

Empires and Allies Game stuck at 90% while loading

I don’t know what the problem with the game is. I can’t able to run the game. I can able to play the game before but now I am unable to get pass the game splash screen. Game loads and progression is shown up to 90% and then it will stop. After that nothing is happening game just stuck at 90% only. I can’t able to see the game due to the splash screen in front. So can anyone have the solution to resolve the problem which I am facing.

Re: Empires and Allies Game stuck at 90% while loading

I have one solution which you can try to resolve the issue you currently have. Since when my friend tried this it works for him and he can now able to get pass the 90%. Actually the game loads completely. So the actual problem is with the flash player only . Check that you have new flash player installed. If flash player has older version download the flash player plug-in for the particular browser form adobe site. And update it to latest one and now run the game it will work.

I don’t know actually what is actually causing this. Since my brother runs the game from the same computer which I am using and with the same browser but when I try to play the game I am unable to play the game. It will stuck at 90%. So what I think actual problem is that it’s not related to the game software or adobe flash player it can be related to user account and data which the game is using.so wait for the zynga to resolve the bug.

I have the solution which will help us to fix the problem.
    To resolve the problem you need to check the ActiveX and internet explorer settings.
    So you need to check the internet explorer security level.
    It must be at the medium or low so that it will allow you to see the ActiveX flash files. To change the settings follow the below steps.
    • Start Internet Explorer Browser.
    • Select Tools in that select internet options.
    • Now select security tab
    • Now select Trusted sites zone
    • Select Default Level
    • Now move the slider to the middle until it reaches the medium or low level I will suggest you to keep it at medium.
    • Now apply
    • Now select Internet Zone
    • Select Default Level
    • Now mover slider to medium level.
    • Click apply
    • Now click ok
    Now turn of the browser start it again and load the game it will load successfully.
    This solution will work only if you are playing the game through internet explorer browser.

I think it’s the known issue by the zynga. My friend contacted them regarding the problem he is facing. So he got the replay from them that the game stuck at the load screen at 90% is known issue and they are trying to resolve the problem. And it will fix as soon as possible. He also told that the game is in the beta so can cause such a bugs.

I have faced same problem of game gets stuck at 90% while loading and stops at splash screen only. actually the game loads perfectly in the background but we only see the splash screen in front if you hour the mouse pointer over the splash screen you will notice that the game is loaded since mouse pointer changes while you moving it. So this problem can occur due to the cache files. So the solution I want to tell is try to clear the cache of the browser. When you clear the cache now run the game. It will load perfectly.

Yes I have also don’t know what going on with the game yes this is known issue with the game. Till yesterday game is not running perfectly but just yesterday when I tried to run the game it runs and never gets stuck at 90%. I think zynga has rolled back the game or resolved the bug which is causing it.I have heard that they rolled back the game and now many of the user can play the game without any problem.