Thread: Unable to login to the ubisoft server in From Dust Game

Unable to login to the ubisoft server in From Dust Game

I have purchased the Form Dust yesterday. Download of the game completed successfully without any problem. Also installed the game without any problem. But when I tried to start the game game starts up and asks me the ubisoft account username and password I have provided the username and password but it doesn’t allow me to progress further. Don’t know why this is happening. I have ubisoft account. I can able to login with this account on the ubisoft site without any problem. So can anyone help me to resolve the problem I am facing since I want to play the game.

Re: Unable to login to the ubisoft server in From Dust Game

I have the From Dust game. But never faced such a problem for me I can able to login to uplay. yes the game also requires you to get login to the uplay to save the game progress and all other details regarding the game. So try to login to the ubisoft again. And reset your password and now run the game again and login to uplay with the username and new password you have assigned it will work.

Re: Unable to login to the ubisoft server in From Dust Game

I haven’t faced such a problem with the ubisoft game From Dust. But the game actually requires uplay right. You told that you have account on the ubisoft. But to play the game you need to have uplay activated with your account. So go to ubisoft site login with your username and password over there. Select uplay in the top menu. And login there if login cant done. One login to uplay will resolve the problem. So now try to login trough the game it will work.