Thread: Empire & Allies: Which ore is rarer?

Empire & Allies: Which ore is rarer?

Here I have a question in my mind so I want to discuss it with you people. I want know, which ore is rarer? And, is iron is equally rare as uranium and gold? As I looked at my 38 neighbors native ores, I found, aluminum and copper is owned by 12-12 neighbors. And gold and iron are owned by4-4 neighbors and uranium is owned by 5 neighbors. I have iron. So is iron is also so rare. Or it’s just the case with me.

Re: Empire & Allies: Which ore is rarer?

I also have iron, but I never noticed the rarity of each ore. So now I will check the statistics of ores of my neighbors.

I have Uranium. And I felt copper is rarer. As I have TONS of uranium and I could not find Copper for a while. Iron was easily available to me. But I couldn’t find uranium and Copper. So according to my experience they must be rarer.

Just check in your market that, which ore is available in huge amount and which is difficult to find. And also check “my neighbors” tab to see which neighbor is selling what you want. It happens that the people you are selling ore will also buy from you sometimes. So, each will get some business.

If you will ask me, which ore is rarest? Then will say this game does not give rarity. They might have some sort of algorithm that assigns each user with ore type may be based on account number. So depending on the neighbors and number of neighbors you will know, which is the rarest ore for you? Majority of my friends have Uranium.

I am having copper ore market. I have around more than 200 copper. If you ask for other ores, then combination of uranium and gold is owned by majority of neighbors. Iron and aluminum is owned by very few neighbors. So for me Iron and aluminum is rarer ore. I also think there might be an algorithm which assigns different ore to different user randomly.