Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Empire & Allies: How to increase money without cheating?

Video Games

Old 21-08-2011

Empire & Allies: How to increase money without cheating?

I have a question about Empire & Allies and I want to discuss it with you people. I recently started playing this game and I donít have very deep knowledge about this game, and thatís why I am asking this question, what is the best way to make money without cheating? I need to build various stuffs which cost around $10,000. So I want to make quick money in decent way. If you know anything about it pleases reply.

Old 21-08-2011

Re: Empire & Allies: How to increase money without cheating?

I think the best way to make farms and earn money from them. Plant at least 6 farms as soon as you can. Then Plant the crops and harvest them at time. I have 18 farms right now.
Old 21-08-2011

If you want to make quick money then the best way is to make buildings and housings and collect money from them at regular intervals. The basic theme of this game is more money you will spend on resources, more money you will earn. Also visit your neighbors and collect money from their resources and buildings also.
Old 21-08-2011

You can also build lumber mills; they also help to increase your funds. In addition to that visit your neighbors and ask for bonds, expand, and build farms and military. Also set immunity, so that you donít have think about health when invading or defending.
Old 21-08-2011

Actually there are many ways but I will suggest you some best ways. First is, farms which directly gives money after harvesting also they are cheap to build. And next is, Lumber mills, although they cost little more to build. And one thing also you can do is you can sell any type of ore that you make. For that you have to build more and more ore mines.
Old 21-08-2011

According to me, invading neighbors gives quickest money. You can collect from your neighbors every 4 hours. The most recommended asset that you should attack is ore mines. You get great money when you sell them. So I have collected most of my money by invading my neighbors only. Itís the quickest way.
Old 22-08-2011

My main source of income of money is farms I have 52 farms and I am on level 40. I usually produce sunflower as it takes 2 days to crop. I have deleted my all decorations. Most of my place is utilized for farms only.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,