Thread: Empire & Allies: getting bulk of requests from same user again and again.

Empire & Allies: getting bulk of requests from same user again and again.

I am facing an issue with Empires and Allies game from some days. I don’t know it is a bug or not, I am getting bulk of requests from same neighbors. I also blocked three people, but now also I am getting bulk of requests. They send dozen of requests to send them money, Oil, iron, etc. not just for once but again and again. And my huge time goes in just ignoring each request, as I have to ignore each request one by one. If anyone has recovered from this issue then please help me out.

Re: Empire & Allies: getting bulk of requests from same user again and again.

This is the way some people do cheating to reach up to maximum level. Just block and delete such neighbors.

I also got multiple requests from my neighbors. They sent me around 40 requests each. Then I removed those neighbors as it was a huge pain for me to ignore hundreds of requests almost daily. So I just removed them.

I think its true that they do so to level up easily. I also get too many requests; sometimes same person sends me 20 requests in a row. And I have noticed that 2 days ago one of my neighbor was only at level 27 but as he started doing so he is now at level 35. So I agree it’s totally cheating done to just level up fast.

Yes it is a fact that when they do so they can level up fast and can reach up to maximum level quickly. But they should think that it disturbs a lot to the users to whom they are sending bunch of requests. I also ban and delete those users to avoid requests from those users. I wonder why they have not rolled back such users till now, as they create a huge irritation to other users to level up themselves. But as of now I will suggest you all just to ban and delete such annoying neighbors.