Thread: Empire & Allies: Where I can find Blueprint

Empire & Allies: Where I can find Blueprint

I have a question about Empires & Allies and I think here will get my answer. I want some “Blueprints”, because it is needed for “Rolling out the Big Guns” Quest. When I started this Quest they demanded Blueprint. Then I searched it almost everywhere, but I didn’t find it. I also tried to search it using Google but it also didn’t make any help. So I thought, I should post this question here. Please suggest any way to get blueprint if you know any.

Re: Empire & Allies: Where I can find Blueprint

You are playing “Rolling out the Big Guns”? You cannot complete that mission as there is a bug in that mission.

I am also stuck at this mission also. My friends sent me blueprints when I requested them to do so, but it still not indicating that this mission is completed. If it’s a bug then is there any way to fix it, please suggest if you know any.

I have the same issue. I have also sent many requests to my friends for blueprints and they sent me also but I am also not seeing it on my mission page as completed. And I also searched to find it from other sources but all were worthless. I think it’s really a bug and no one can complete this mission. If anyone have completed this mission please reply.

It’s not a bug. Your mission is not completed because when you request for blueprints then your friends send you “upgrade blueprints” and that’s not the thing that you require to complete that mission, you will require blueprints. I also kept sending request for the same and kept getting upgrade blueprints. But once I completely read the quest, I got to know that I will require blueprints to complete the quest and not upgrade blueprints. And I also don’t know where to find those blueprints.