Thread: Empires & Allies: Some part of screen is missing

Empires & Allies: Some part of screen is missing

I am having a problem in my Empires & Allies game and I want to share it here. I am facing this issue from last two days on my laptop and even on desktop. I am missing bottoms of my all neighbors. For example, if I will go to send requests to my neighbors to send me anything to help me out, then I will not be able to do so because, I cannot see the send button when I go to ask them to send me send me those stuffs.

Re: Empires & Allies: Some part of screen is missing

I am facing the same issue and I cannot see my neighbors because they appear at bottom of the screen. Also I cannot send gifts or request for any items

I also have the same problem. When I run Empires & Allies then I miss the whole bottom part of my screen. And because of this, I am not able to select any of my neighbors. And I also get trouble during invasion as I cannot select units.

My problem also seems little bit similar. Sometimes my Send button disappears when I try to send gifts or ask for anything from more than 4 people else it works fine. Sometimes my research materials do not load completely and therefore sometimes I can’t select last item. But most of the time it works fine.

I think it’s not a bug; it may happen because of add-ons in your browsers or something else. I think so because I was facing the same problem when I was playing Empires & Allies game in Google Chrome, I was not able to see bottom of the screen. But when I started playing it in Mozilla Firefox then I never faced this issue. And I want add here that I was not having problem in Google Chrome with other games, it was only with Empires and Allies.