Thread: Empires and Allies has bug in Rolling Out The Big Guns

Empires and Allies has bug in Rolling Out The Big Guns

I am on the Rolling Out The Big Guns Bug and facing this problem the thing is I made the 3 renewal for the cannon artillery, 1 for the Howitzer artillery and 1 for field artillery but this didn’t show any progress on the mission infact I had collected 22 blue prints and stuck in the same situation and I don’t know how to deal with it does anyone else has the same problem . a little help here please

Re: Empires and Allies has bug in Rolling Out The Big Guns

Same problem here also I have also update the artillery but when I check for it its show no progress in the blue print I didn't have any development in that but I also missing the progress in the update. Please solve this because I almost have every available artillery update very difficult to complete it for me

Unbearable the game says I need to collect 2 blueprint and need to upgrade artillery to finish the game but I can’t do it I mean finished the game even though I have did all the things the game has asked me to do. This is not going to work at all in this way I would not be able to finished the game and this process will continue till the end I guess the bug need to remove as early as possible because not everybody will tolerate this kind of irritation

Same problem I am also facing I can’t show any progress in this and I have already updated my artillery. I've gather about 12 update plans and none of which is register there was a bug like this lately as well, but it fixed automatically itself when I logged in and registered.

Don’t know what zynga did but I saw their post stating that they had fixed the issue and I can see it is fixed cause I can see my artillery has been upgraded but still it have some glitches as I have taken blue print from my friend which is still not updated by the game its stills shows I have got only 2 blueprint but I have tons of blue prints available with me . this make me annoyed I don’t appreciate now how would be compete this and what fix did zynga made I don’t understand but apparently the game was not fixed completely

What I suggest to zynga that they should check all the fix and quest in house before rolling tem out cause there is considerable amount of time is wasted by the players and no solid result comes out in this way I think no one would be playing this game any more