Thread: Rainbow foal grows up in FarmVille

Rainbow foal grows up in FarmVille

A rainbow foal acts like an adult to be a Black Horse? Definitely for once, I need to see Farmville get their heads as a single unit and as a matter of fact let the foals act like an adult to the mature person form of the foal such as I could affection to see a rainbow foal act like an adult to be a Rainbow Horse. In like manner for a vineyard foal to be a Vineyard Horse, not some different crappy steeds like Brown Horse!

Re: Rainbow foal grows up in FarmVille

Kindly take any foals you like out of the nursery. This is an old issue; ones that folks paid for turn out as dark female horses and such. Some act like an adult to be firsts but those were coin or liberate creatures. Sorry this has been similar to this eternity.

Since Zynga permitted that, no living breathing person could pay farmcash for the mature person forms in the business. They stack up a ton of coin off of the bargain of those grown-up steeds so I don't feel that this will ever happen. Zynga accepts that depending on if you need a grown-up Rainbow stallion, well you ought to purchase one. There should never be a lawful, unhindered gameplan to get FC grown-ups from infants.

I think they would be able to possibly as a matter of fact save a parcel more coin if they give you a chance to develop the foal into the same steed for 5 farmcash. I never purchase steeds, ever. They actually expense too much. Anyhow, I could in all probability spend the infrequent 5 farmcash to develop some of my top picks. The stallion purchasers could doubtlessly still chiefly purchase the mature person steeds being as how they would like to sit tight for another person to prepare a foal, then make plans to see it before its headed off, then afterward pay to raise it.

I blatantly wish they could build a sticky concerning this issue. Each different day its the same thing. Folks ought to in reality look the subject before presenting an additional string on it.

I think its more prefer it could be disadvantageous to Zynga to have individuals have the capacity to develop beasts that they might be charged for. Decency to players isn't a variable as steeds are even now being given distant as motivating forces for folks to spend actual coin. That stated, I don't think this is determined to final eternity. There is no explanation more seasoned stallions can't act like an adult to be the same as these articles are stale in the business.

I suspect, for animals that are no longer in the business sector, you might as well have the ability to pay the first FC cost of the creature to develop it like a champ. That method, individuals who weren't playing when the Pink Patch Cow was in the business can still get one, but they pay the same as the people that purchased it at the outset. It would be able to work like "assurance plan" in the sheep pen in the event that you have a desire to develop your creature up into its grown-up partner; you click the "develop into" bind, pay your FC and get what you need.