Thread: Getting Defending Tower in Empires and Allies

Getting Defending Tower in Empires and Allies

Hello, I am playing Empires and Allies and is at level 20. I want to know if where can I find and purchase the ‘Defending Tower’. My friend has it on his map, and I was wondering if I can get it too. What should I do for that? I think it will up my defense of my empire much.

Re: Getting Defending Tower in Empires and Allies

What’s the defending tower? I have never heard or seen such a thing. Are you talking about the watch tower? You can build it easily in the build>decorations option for your empire. Although it does not give you any advantage in the game, it is used just for decoration purpose only, to beautify your empire, that’s it. If its something different than it must be a new feature introduced by them. They do that occasionally, I will see if I find out more about it!

Yes, they had announced about it a few weeks ago. It is called ‘Defense Tower’. It is really a valuable addition to the game but I think you will need to advance more into your levels in order to get them. With the help of Defense Tower you can attack another player while still maintaining defense for your own island. So, you can go invade your neighbors easily. It’s like the world embassy, and don’t know if it replaces the embassy. And I don’t know if we can make more than one of these building. Although, I think they are introducing it in stages. So only some of the players are getting it and rest will get it in some days.

Yeah, I got the request for the quest. Don’t worry you will get a message whenever you play. You can place it in the map but for activating it you need to buy or ask for parts like Cement, Nails, Table Saw and Nail Gun.

They are probably rolling this out slowly again, that’s why some of you have not received it yet. I have received the feature and is a real help for players who like to invade and can also defend some parts or buildings immune to outside attack. SO, now you can invade other buildings without you being cancelled. I’ve finished with mine and done all the quests with it. You will need energy cans for it, and ask it in order to activate it. It does protect a smaller area so I think we can expand it later on to cover a larger area.

Thankyou all. I am just waiting for these feature and task to come. I have my fingers crossed, hope it’s not a extreme slow roll out like leaderboard! Well, I think these parts some of you are getting3 or 4 and some of them have 7 which is a very difficult task. I hope mine has less parts to take.