Thread: Need help with “You Complete Me” quest in Age of Empires Online

Need help with “You Complete Me” quest in Age of Empires Online

I've never had the kind of problems that i am having with this quest. Usually when i get rushed early on i can take it. However, since 90% of the enemies are elite, nothing stands a chance. It has to be done Co-Op which I've been trying. The problem is that the elite enemies 4 shot the towers and you have to outnumber an army of elites almost 10 to 1. How am i supposed to do this?

Re: Need help with “You Complete Me” quest in Age of Empires Online

This quest becomes a lot more doable after you get better equipment. Get to Age 2 ASAP and spam hypta's from the barracks you start out with and try and get an archery range up ASAP. You can use archers and hypta's to hold off their early attacks while you and your ally wall off your bases but be sure to leave a section of the wall open so you can funnel all of the AI attacks into their (if you don't leave a hole in your walls the AI will just knock them down and you will be screwed). At this designated point just mass both of your armies and build towers/castles and it's gg from there. I am level 40 and I still haven't been able to do this one on elite but I haven't tried it with a partner who was over level 35. I'm thinking to do this one on elite you have to be over level 37 and have some really good gear.

Archers are a bad investment on this quest, don't waste the resources, they'll only attack with Peltasts the minute you mass the archers, and your archers will be mince meat in no time at all. Well archers will work for the first few waves, but they'll die instantly when the enemy sends peltasts in wave 3-4. Hype’s are a far better investment and should keep you going long enough to get to Age 3, at which point you should aim to have at least two forts and add more as resources permit, they work really well for taking down Elites.

No that strat does not work. You can only kite so many units with archers, and hypos get owned in 2 hits...you need bandit fortresses. Epic ones