Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

The Raven invade when I defeated him in Empires & Allies

Video Games

Old 21-08-2011

The Raven invade when I defeated him in Empires & Allies

I really not understand how’s this possible? It was annoying enough to find that The Raven had attacked EVERY time I logged in while I was still battling him but, he is still doing it after I have finished the campaign! Every time I log in, there he is and I have to spend the first few minutes repelling an invasion from someone that has been defeated! Come on Zynga, this is ridiculous! Why are you making me waste energy every time I log in?

Old 21-08-2011

Re: The Raven invade when I defeated him in Empires & Allies

I think it's not a bug, they just tweak with the fight engine only, so now the dark alliance will attack you anytime and more frequently as well, since a lot of people complaint how boring it's after finishing the campaign so now they gave you this to play with.
Old 21-08-2011

It used to be not normal but it's now after the fight engine upgrade. So either you live with it or stop repelling him once he sit on your non important buildings like housing, that's what i do after viper sit on my housing, yes I am level 55 and haven't finish the campaign yet. That’s the only thing i haven't finished, my space center is up for a while already.
Old 25-08-2011

It is not normal when you already defeated the enemy and he/she log in every time enemy show up it cost so much energy to waste for nothing, he/she needs other things energy to waste for. The Raven attacks me with mixed troops twice a day in undefended areas. He is not following proper battle etiquette. I would like to remove him as a neighbor please.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,