Thread: Why people not hold a single farm in Empires & Allies

Why people not hold a single farm in Empires & Allies

Since I saw some people does not hold farms on theirs empires, just oil wells, lumbers, ore mines III´s (houses & gov as well), so I need your help while I am asking you why does people not hold a single farm. Because i think that Farms is not enough to earn coins faster, so do i need to sell them then build a heap of III´s buildings? An invasion is the source to get 180 of any ore if occupying 9x ore mines III? Also 450 oils/ woods. This sounds a bit risky selling farms.

Re: Why people not hold a single farm in Empires & Allies

Well it really comes down to whether or not you have a reliable customer base, because you will be relying on them for your income with a farm less eco. I recommend that you sell your farms little at a time, if you really want to try a farm less eco. Oil sells best followed by wood.

People who build many farms usually had immune most of the time + they had a few neighbors, i call them the Farmville people. People who had a few farms(had too many neighbors over 200) , they are the veteran of the game, well at a certain stage from the game they discovered that the source of extra coin isn't coming from the farming as it comes from the selling of resources (oil, wood, ore production) + (invading Raven). Remember this you have only 50 energy limits use them wisely.

Build some oil wells and put the oil on the market. If it sells, make more and do again. Build a few more wells, sell more oil. I did this until I was certain I could sell all oil all day. I presently make about 35,000 oil per day and sell approx 25K. I build a lot of weapons. I found that invading, gathering 800+ of each ores very useful, made it up to 1 million for my 1st time.

Before going onto a mass oil production, you should check first your Infamy dash leader board to see how many active neighbors exist. These neighbors are the potential buyer of your oil, so if you have a few active people no one will buy your oil except you. You see the key to the farm is after you have finished campaign and your embassy can stay up for good you sicle between crops have artichokes going while water melons and pineapples grow to and find combinations so there is always money to be made.

Some of my friends have no farms and all wood oil and ore production and they are all ways begging me to buy stuff from them so they can progress in the game. Like has been said before it will depend totally on if your friends are willing to buy from you to make something like this work you would need a lot of friends as well and you will all ways face the problem of if they stop playing who will buy from you then? I would say test it out remove half of your farms and start selling if that works out then remove some more and keep doing it this way till you have none left.

One thing to remember is, if you undertake serious oil/ore/wood production and sale, you will be invaded unless you use the purple light. I do not use neutrality as I maintain a steady stream of invasions because I am bored. So, you can give it away, defeating the purpose of selling it, or keep tweaking defenses until you get them strong enough. Plus, you have to reciprocate, so there are more costs than just the initial investment to being a marketer.

I am the only who are being invaded? no need to remind me if i take serious things I just give them a free invasion to take some supplies they ever wanted instead of wasting time declaring neutrality coz I also invade, that´s part of veterans in game! So my purpose is of what you told me about mass production & selling to see how good I am going after selling useless farms.