Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Raven keeps coming back after defeating in Empires & Allies

Video Games

Old 21-08-2011

Raven keeps coming back after defeating in Empires & Allies

I donít understand I have like many time defeated raven in the final battle but itís still comes back around I donít know why .not that I canít defeat raven but I this itís just the waste of energy for me and now I am started to get annoyed by this is that because there is some other ways to defeat the raven or I am doing some this wrong is there someone who completely defeated the raven can you post the method is that how did you exactly do this I am very irritated thatís it keep coming back again and again

Old 21-08-2011

Re: Raven keeps coming back after defeating in Empires & Allies

Donít ask man I am also facing the same problem for a while now I have finished all the campaign and unlock the last level of raven battleship and defeated the raven but somehow its manage to come back and invade me . I think itís a bug .
Old 22-08-2011

I think I know what is happening here actually when we start any campaign battle but donít fight in it for few days that the game probably thinks that you are still fighting the battle so its invades you again and again . this is what probably happening to you also so what you should do is after finishing the raven go to play some older battle say on first few island see if raven still comes back or not I thinks it should not be coming back
Old 25-08-2011

Yes you are true I have confirm this with the tech support and they told me if you left Empires & Allies unattended for certain amount time then the bosses will invade you again even if you already beat it .

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,