Thread: Finished the from dust just stuck on the end level any spoilers there to lead

Finished the from dust just stuck on the end level any spoilers there to lead

I been trough many may post on form dust and surprise that most of them are actually complaining about the game and asking there, money back cat see why thought it have bit issue on the control that its bit hard but the game is running perfect.. the design of the map is very good and very challenging particularly inside the volcano that took little more time to finished but on the whole I feel this game is worth buying on $15 . now acctully I want to know whether anyone have already finished this game before me cause I am stuck on the last level where you set up all the totems and that’s it . is there the sandbox or is it something more to do to finish the level after you get vegetation . please you spoiler ahead come on help me out of this I would be very glad on your answer

re: Finished the from dust just stuck on the end level any spoilers there to lead

Hey congratulation on finishing you game and yes there are some issue with the game but I suppose this issue can be put down when you actually start playing game and enjoy its graphic . I am just the beginner and struggling wit the first level but I am having fun to playing this game and I think it will take some time for me to reach at the level that you are in but cheers man you are pretty fast

Re: Finished the from dust just stuck on the end level any spoilers there to lead

Oh what a spoiler do you really think it’s worth $15 because you hav already finished the game on the day you got it , I don’t think it’s a worth while . if I were you I would be enjoying the game bit by bit but since you already finished now you have to pay to get another game do you think it’s still worth

Re: Finished the from dust just stuck on the end level any spoilers there to lead

Come my brother join me even I had already finished the game join the league of spoiler ahead just clear your last level all you need to do is wait for little bit and it will say that portal has been open that it done . end of line

Yeah men that worth $15 I had beat the game last night and I am still playing the challenges. This is the most wonder full game I have every play and not like some $60 game, its sill playing after finishing the last level. Look there are lot of game available which almost a same amount of storylines as form dust with the price 4 time this game and end game content being multiplayer is outrageous.