Thread: Raven keeps coming back after defeating in Empires & Allies

Raven keeps coming back after defeating in Empires & Allies

I don’t understand I have like many time defeated raven in the final battle but it’s still comes back around I don’t know why .not that I can’t defeat raven but I this it’s just the waste of energy for me and now I am started to get annoyed by this is that because there is some other ways to defeat the raven or I am doing some this wrong is there someone who completely defeated the raven can you post the method is that how did you exactly do this I am very irritated that’s it keep coming back again and again

Re: Raven keeps coming back after defeating in Empires & Allies

Don’t ask man I am also facing the same problem for a while now I have finished all the campaign and unlock the last level of raven battleship and defeated the raven but somehow its manage to come back and invade me . I think it’s a bug .

I think I know what is happening here actually when we start any campaign battle but don’t fight in it for few days that the game probably thinks that you are still fighting the battle so its invades you again and again . this is what probably happening to you also so what you should do is after finishing the raven go to play some older battle say on first few island see if raven still comes back or not I thinks it should not be coming back

Yes you are true I have confirm this with the tech support and they told me if you left Empires & Allies unattended for certain amount time then the bosses will invade you again even if you already beat it .