Thread: From Dust game qtcore4.dll error

From Dust game qtcore4.dll error

Hello I am using the windows XP operating system on mine system and everything on the system working fine without any issue. Last night I have installed the From Dust game on mine system and after that when I tried to launch the game but during that time I have got the error saying that:” qtcore4.dll missing”. Now I don’t how to get ride the issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: From Dust game qtcore4.dll error

The Qtcore4.dll is related to EADM (Electronic Arts Download Manager) and to solve this issue you just need to reinstall the EADM (Electronic Arts Download Manager) and after that you can solve the issue. The EADM (Electronic Arts Download Manager) located at c:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM directory (for 32 bit systems).

Looking at your issue I think you have issue on the EA Download Manager and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make reinstall the EA Download Manager on your system and after that your bale to solve the issue. As you said that your using the windows XP just go to the add/remove program on the control panel and under that delete the EA Download Manager and after that go to the official website and install the EA Download Manager again.

Try to make use of the registry cleaner like Cleaner etc software program on your system and after that let me know the issue. I think something wrong with your registry keys and so therefore your getting the issue and so I would like to suggest you to make use of the registry cleaner on your system.

If you’re not able to solve the issue then just uninstall the From Dust game and after that install it again. I think you have installed the From Dust game wrongly or something corrupted while installing and so therefore it’s better to retinal the From Dust game and installing it again.