Thread: From_Dust.exe stopped working

From_Dust.exe stopped working

Hello I have installed the From Dust game on mine windows XP operating system. Everything on the system working fine without any issue but while launching the game I have got the error saying that:” From_Dust.exe stopped working”. Now I don’t what to do and how to solve this error message can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: From_Dust.exe stopped working

First of all I would like to suggest you to make sure that you’re From Dust game is compatible with your system and after that let me know the issue. If your game not compatible with your system then you need to make updated your system as per the requirement of the game. If your game is compatible with your game and after that also your facing the same issue and then I might suggest you to run the From Dust game on the compatible mode and after that you can solve your issue.

Its sounds like you have issue on the From Dust game, I think you installed the From Dust game wrongly or something corrupted on the From Dust game and so therefore I would recommend you to make uninstall the From Dust game and after that install it again.

I think something wrong with your game and so it’s better to make contact with the game support and after that go through your issue or difficulties.