Thread: In Empires & Allies my neighbor trashed by the higher level may be I stay protected in lower level

In Empires & Allies my neighbor trashed by the higher level may be I stay protected in lower level

Thank god I was about to invade in Empires & Allies game suddenly notice while in process of defending that some of my neighbor were been trashed by the higher level people with the large number of superior troops may be they have allies to defend them but some of them actually stop playing as I could see their crop is dried . think I would be better waiting than going to the max level . its better you prepare first and then jump to max level

Re: In Empires & Allies my neighbor trashed by the higher level may be I stay protected in lower level

Hey dude don’t worry as I am also in the max level and trust me I am not that well prepared but invasion will not affect you for the long time is just a short term phenomenon and you can still build you buildings and your neighbor will help mining them for you . it will be fun

Re: In Empires & Allies my neighbor trashed by the higher level may be I stay protected in lower level

Actually I have seen that gives us the option to reject the invasion if you don’t want it or maybe be making more relative to the range of the player but I don’t know how these works. I think its some kind of invite that you need to do but I m no sure that how does that works may be some one here have opted that method care to share with use I think that would be very kind .

Tell you what use the method that I use its always works for me mat be this works for you also see at the time when someone invade you then you get two option one is to Attack and another Ask for help select asked for help you get two choices you can either pay some empire point and make NPC’s (Non-player character) to get rid of them or you can ask help from your friend to do so its need at least 3 friend to accept request. When that is done you click ask for help once more and says expel invasion.

That invasion is not that bad as its sound here. Its better be in the expansion mode instead of fighting mode in this way you will be in best protection mode .

See you need to understand that invasion will not take anything from you all of your unit will stay alive after you come over a successful invasion and you can still harvest the resource as you always did its just some of the red picture that you will notice on you empire and unit which you successfully keep away the invader make them strong as they yield from your resources in every four hour. Still you don’t lose anything I really don’t understand why people are quitting after they had been invaded as if they lose everything and cannot rebuild