Thread: Empires & Allies: Forced to buy Empire Points to upgrade

Empires & Allies: Forced to buy Empire Points to upgrade

Anyone know me the truth? I really not understand why zynga do this to me. Zynga Forced to buy Empire Points to upgrade in Empires & Allies. Why? Anyone have any idea on this or is this same happened with any of you here? Please notify me if anyone has any idea about this.

Re: Empires & Allies: Forced to buy Empire Points to upgrade

How much I know about this, I must say that, you don’t need buy Empire Points to finish your unit upgrade, most people here finished the game without purchasing the final upgrade of all their top units. Those who do will normally go out and bully other users after finishing the campaign.

Yes, just upgrade Damage/Build Duration, Build Cost then Accuracy. No need to upgrade Increase Strength using EP. But here I must add something that, the first 4 upgrades are for coins. The Increase Strength is for EP. Except Tier 1 units.

No "need" to play the game all, the rule of micro transactions is it should not be to gain a combative advantage. Regardless of how you feel, Zynga violated this norm and that's why so many people complain. It makes the game about who can spend the most money (vs. who can invest the most time, energy, hard work, strategy, etc. like every other game).

It is only a 20% increase in HP on the most powerful units; it's not going to make a huge difference. (And yes I have combat fully upgraded units with my none fully upgraded units.) Some people, for some reason, think they have the rights to demand everything for free just because these are FB games. Some even going as far as saying "I really like this game but I will never pay my hard earned money to buy EP"(or whatever name the premium cash name is) yet expect Zynga (a real business company) to hand over everything for free. It's like your boss saying to you "Hey, you are doing great work! But I need to keep the profit the company is generating to expand the company so I won't be paying you any salary anymore."

Some players seem to have the impression that because they aren't prepared to pay into a game that everybody else should follow their principle. I buy Empire Points when I have spare cash; to me it’s no different than spending money on beer etc.

Most of my neighbors have left the game so it is impossible to continue. Even my friend who joined just to help me has given up and she has those reds spots on her farm with a no win situation. And when you get an invasion where the other team has like tanks at 275 and your best is 100 it is a no win situation. I have just officially also retired from this no win game as it is set for you to lose. Bad game Zynga when you set odds against the player to lose every ground/naval/air force item they have and still not win.