Thread: Battle map enemy attack in Empires & Allies

Battle map enemy attack in Empires & Allies

I just say to STOP make the battle map enemy attack on our base (or add a Dismiss button). He attacks me every day. I don't have the unit strong enough to beat him, his units are too powerful. I don't have the resources to constantly replace my unit, and more powerful unit is too expensive for now. I am currently in resources mode so when I logon in the morning, I just have enough energy to take care of my resources (farm/Oil/Wood/Ore), I don't have energy for battle. We need more that 50 energy. I don't always have the time to logon more that once per day.

Re: Battle map enemy attack in Empires & Allies

This is the product of the recent fight engine tweak zynga made to Empires & Allies. Mainly due to fact that a lot of people have finished the campaign and most has became restless for a new expansion, to buy them a bit of time this is what they came up with to keep those people busy. I know it's difficult for people who just started to deal with all the bosses invading more frequently than usual, to tell you the truth, it's difficult for us level 55 as well, sure we will be able to repelled them but will definitely lost a few units in the process.

Here I have some tip for you. If he manages to land on your non essential buildings like your housing just leave him there, you don't have to always repelled him out of your empire. Turn on the World Embassy, and then you won't be attacked (unless that's been changed too).

I get why they have done this but one question? I am level 55 an have complete the campaign an defeat the raven ( saw the end game cartoon with him being lock up ) so how the hell is he still invading me every day. Is it his twin or something? Or didn’t Empires & Allies think about that?

I have had this happen twice in two days now (two in a row) with that crazy Jade woman. Fortunately I only had to ask three of my E&A friends for help to purge her from my land but dang was it annoying, I tried to fight her and she is too powerful on my island. The funniest part is, I went straight to HER island to attack her after several days of working on building up my ships, planes etc. and she had weaker forces there than she brought to my island. Guess she wanted the "big guns" in invading me to ensure a victory.

That is the flaw in the system, they should only invade with the type of units they actually have when you battle them. Those bosses who invaded your land will actually bring much stronger mixed units to your land then those of their battle on their campaign, depending on your level the higher you are the more powerful units they will bring to your land.

Not flaw, but just a new challenge zynga gave for those people who have finished the whole campaign and basically the whole game, but those who just started this game will suffer from this. It uses to take shorter time to build your armies units when they just started the game. Now it takes ages and cost more just to slow players down in their progress.

This is like Frontier Ville / Pioneer Trail. Newer players will not receive a few of the quests older players have been doing, and when the current quests come to player screens the new players can't do much because of having such limited resources, even with their friends helping out with donations.