Thread: Empires & Allies: Expansion prices

Empires & Allies: Expansion prices

I really not understand what zynga is doing? I just go through zynga wiki where what I see is:

• Expansion 66 701,053,235 Coins 13
    • Expansion 67 841,263,881 Coins 13
    • Expansion 68 1,009,516,658 Coins 13
    • Expansion 69 1,211,419,989 Coins 13
    • Expansion 70 1,453,703,987 Coins 13

What about it if anyone could have 1.5b coin zynga will going to ban him for abusing a coin bug. Is there anyone who has 1.5b coin? Maximum I was having 20m.

Re: Empires & Allies: Expansion prices

What’s worse are all the little off-shoots on the islands, where there's maybe 2-8 squares of land - out of 64 - that just does NOT warrant such a large outlay of coins for. I personally think that the price should be fixed like City Ville or should vary depending on where we want to expand according to land vs. water. Ex. 8 squares of land expansion should cost less than a 16 squares of land expansion.

It seems like another example of a limiter put on the game by zynga. It is as if they never stopped to think "playing" the game through. Instead they thought "how can we charge for game". I am only in the million gold + territory for expansion. Knowing now what I am looking forward to--maybe it is time to kiss zynga good bye. with all the load issue problems, incredibly slow servers, neighbor/friend problems, maybe it is all simply an indication that the first thing they think about when they make a change is how to charge for it and not how o make it induce players to be loyal to a game and play it for extended time frames.

It is a sort of half war game anyway--no real risk. I see people talking about this tower thing--i have yet to see it for me--i just get to see others beginning to build it and complain about having to spam their fb pages as they go begging friends to help out. This game with all the problems that surface at this site is starting to sound very cheesy.

I guess they think all the animated icons bouncing about the pages are cool--there is a lot more to a well constructed game than juvenile graphics. If you get distracted by them--you will not notice how poorly they think through the basic expansion issue. Or maybe they did--and that is the way they hope we leave E and A and move on to play some other variant of the cloned point and click game. Pioneer trails anyone?

I agree i think zynga didn’t want everyone to expand too fast they need new update later so they can adjust later. If it was cheaper everyone would have expanded fully then zynga might say oh no i need something to make them request friends to give items to expand or something. Just a thought. I noticed rewardville require something about 60 and 70 level but we are stuck at 55 levels so they are up to something soon.