Thread: Infinite money, energy and experience presents in Empires & Allies Game

Infinite money, energy and experience presents in Empires & Allies Game

I just want to share this strategy; I’m currently level 30 when I tried this so this strategy might not apply to low levels. Required equipments/soldiers: 2 or 3 sherman tanks (must be upgraded up to accuracy at least) and can access "kaitana" (Mercadia) on battle map (well at lvl30 surely you can already access it). My strategy was Select battle "Mercadia II" then chooses the second (2) battles. Now, deploy you at least 2 upgraded sherman tanks and battle. Watch how you do more critical when using upgraded tanks surely you would get more money, energy and experience.

Re: Infinite money, energy and experience presents in Empires & Allies Game

Hello I apply the similar kind of strategy but different location. Choose "Mercadia I" and select 7th battle. You can choose some 2 allies on battle but your neighbors are only finite so you might need more neighbors. Why use kaitana/mercadia battle? At kaitana you would certainly encounter more enemies in one battle with low health, these equals to more bonuses. Why use sherman tanks? You can kill them in one hit if it critical.

A friend of mine pointed out early on that I should go back over previous battles with 2nd or third generation units and go for critical hits. Of course this was before upgrades gave you a percentage of higher increased critical hits. I've actually gone into battles with an amount of energy and walked out with a nice increase.

I used 2 jacked up Sherman Tanks a jacked up Rocket Artillery and a jacked up Mechanized Soldiers. None of them fully upgraded. Came out with even energy in the end, but lots of coins and goodies, on Mercadia II (2). Used 2 jacked up Rocket Artillery and 2 jacked up Crusher Tanks on Mercadia I (7). Made a profit in energy. Actually it's not necessary to use it on campaign. It works on ordinary invasion as well with increased damage n accuracy; I just lose one or two energy in each battle, or sometimes get even. But of because u still have to choose target carefully.

This works pretty much on every campaign mission, where you have only 1 type of enemies. With upgraded accuracy you can farm nearly endlessly experience, coins and ores. I'm farming right now campaign 6 / 3 Mission 3. You can also do this in the very first campaign mission. First hit = critical +1 energy, second hit = deadly critical +2 energy. You can do this endlessly to gain experience (3-4 every attempt) and you won't lose energy on average, as you need 2 energy each try and will get up to 3 back for your criticals.

I'd really like to "thank" the TOS. Thanks to this comment zynga has now wrecked it, payout is zero and there are no more critical hits in earlier missions, at least, not here. this right after”maintenance" from zynga. When are people going to learn that this is NOT the place to put too much of a gaming advantage, this was the only thing that kept me playing after they've wrecked the energy amount But thanks for pointing it out to zynga.

I have been grinding my levels in a similar fashion for three days now, on Pacificor 1-8 with Mech Infantry, and the only thing that limits me from progressing any further in one day is the amount of allies I have.

I am suspecting something has changed today. I got way fewer critical hits today. Just yesterday I can invade 10+ neighbors with 12 energy, because the bar keeps refilled from CH. 15 mins ago, and I can only wipe out 3 neighbors with that energy level. I got a lot of straight direct hits. I feel that the games been tweeked now Criticals are not quite so often but tend to be enough to maintain a energy bar instead of refill it, it can be hard to judge as there is still a chance element involved and I often get bored of this quickly and go defend or invade someone instead.

I feel that the games been tweeked now Criticals are not quite so often but tend too be enough too maintain a energy bar instead of refill it, it can be hard too judge as their is still a chance element involved and I often get bored of this quickly and go defend or invade someone instead. its not specific to any one scenario. any tiered higher units have greater crit hit chances, i am going through my friends lists. and repelling at will. i rushed my best units to full upgrades and now the leveling is rather easy. basically accuracy against weaker units is the key.