Thread: High price of units in Empires & Allies Game

High price of units in Empires & Allies Game

Today I entered the barracks 3 to built mechanized soldiers with tanks and I found that price is higher in 10 times that was. Number of cooper I can achieve in 3 days, aluminum in 1 day, coins in? Days and oil in 1.5 days. Medium unit creation is at 2 days. I lose a day above 3-5 units!! Enemy’s infantry attacks my gunboats with direct hits only!! Please give down the prize or small levels will be at the defeat.

Re: High price of units in Empires & Allies Game

How come raven price become 48,376 from 15,000 and oil cost become 4,838 from 1,500??? please fix this soon I lost 6000 oil for this bug please explain if there is a limit of making raven I already got 30 units of raven.

Not all of the prices have increased, but still, these prices are extortionate! I'm having the same problem. I play 2 accounts with 2 different e-mail addresses & it has happened to 1 of the 2 accounts. So whatever the problem it only affecting some players. I hope the problem is fixed soon like my Heavy Artillery price! The oil needed has gone up from 160 to 206! Zynga need to sort this out pronto. You can buy them as usual, after refreshing your web browser the money is decreased correctly. And probably it’s not a bug. My guess is the price went up to make paying real money to unlock the Bismarck look like a better idea.

Everything you have listed is about double for me except the mechanized soldiers which are about 1/2 less. I hope this is a bug OR I doubt I be playing much longer other than to go in and harvest just to save coins. And NOT a penny more on a game which seems to get worse with every enhancement. I got a neighbor who is being charged 9875 coins and 500 Oil to build a Vintage Tank!! He just bought 30 off me for 1000 apiece.

It has to be a bug because not everyone is affected. My unit prices are all okay. I advised my neighbor to admit a support ticket and would advise anybody else similarly affected to do so as well. We could do with a mod moving the threads about this to the Bugs and Support thread too. The price of production increases depending on the number of units of the given type you already have. I hope the developers will die, way to ruin the game. Although the price of my Ravens has gone up (by about 60 %!), the price of my other units has stayed stable. For example, I have more rocket artillery and mechanized soldiers than pictured here, but the prices and build times have not changed for me.

This is CR-P if it's the way it's going to be. Leave it to Zynga to even think about changing the rules in mid-stream. Get your heads out of the taint lands Zynga. Let people know what is going on.

My neighbor that is having this problem submitted a support ticket. They gave him 10 packs of 3 energy and stated they have passed the problem to the Development Team. Again I suggest all affected here do the same. It will make them see that there is an issue and you might get some free energy too. The problem is with Development team now. Submit a support ticket for yourself as well. The more requests they get, the higher priority they will put on it.

It is part of the same problem. I'm guessing that the units showing normal price you have none of. If you were to build or buy some of those units the Production cost would increase. At least this is what is happening to all of the neighbors I've spoken to that are affected by this issue. Just submit one ticket to cover the whole issue. Probably the best way to show the problem to Zynga would be to take a screen shot of your barracks. Build a unit and then take a screen shot of the barracks again with the increased production cost.

Stupid update on the increase in cost per unit, while the cost/make money ratio is still the same. They want it to be realistic that an additional unit would cost more, then introduce the system of an upkeep, rather than racking up costs. Building a stronger unit takes time, then if you get into a fight and it gets destroyed, you have to build it again with a painstaking amount of time. The games is so unbalanced that its making me lose interest quickly. Why can't we have a silo, where units can be stored. Why can't we earn some sort of interest in the coins earned that its at least proportional to the economy of your army.