Thread: which is your favorite quest in age of empires online?

which is your favorite quest in age of empires online?

Hello guys as we all know that this game is released and everyone is enjoying it but still I would like to ask one small question to you guys that are what your favorite quest is in age of empire online. Please share your views on it and please specify why you love the particular quest. All replies are appreciated.

Re: which is your favorite quest in age of empires online?

The one where you have 2min30 to Deathmatch up an army and beat the invading one. Shame you can only do it once a day else I'd do it 20 times an hour. Excluding rewards it would be "keep them under our wing". Incorporating rewards, it would be "You Complete Me". For individual gameplay probably "Why must it be bandits" or "We Killed these Guys Already". "Keep them under our wing" and "Lots of Rogues" are probably the best overall, unfortunately.

Breaking Eggs use to be my favorite until players moaned it was too hard and it was made easier. Haven’t found any quests that get me especially excited (nowhere near the level of enjoyment of previous AOE campaigns), the troy population ones were different and enjoyable, but all too easy (though I appreciate allot of players struggled, I found them relatively easy). Nothing really stands out in honesty; I don't find any quests in particular that exciting or immersive, at least not to the same degree as previous AOE games, which I found thoroughly enjoyable.

I don't know if you got to play before they turned off Egypt, but I loved the "We Three Priest" quest. You had three priests and had to convert units all over a map in order to get to a check point. It was a puzzle like quest and made you use your brain.

For Egypt I have to agree "We Three Priest" was the most fun. I also liked some other Egypt ones like defending the Prince and such. For Greeks I think one of the best was the One where you have to build 3 Forts and have to convert an army along the way to make it work. "Lots of Rogues" was over all my fav for the Greeks though. Troy had some fun ones too. I preferred the Eggy quests in general, we three priests were good because it was different, and I liked the camel racing one too.

I liked the Troy quests a lot, but my favorite quest was "Egyptian Alliance”, I remember I played this quest lot of time in order to reach in level 40! My favorite non-repeatable quest was "Cataclysm" where you started in a small island, only with a few resources, and you must destroy the Sea People, the first time that I played this quest was awesome!

Elite mode last Argos quest line with full defensive mode until Age 4 then attack with siege/mass army. Expand on big island to take out the last AI. Sometimes you lose, but going full blown navy makes it boring, and easy. the eggy quests were more fun than the Greek quests, there were some cool quests like we 3 priests, the last camel racing, the tower defense (don’t remember name), and the sleeping prince.