Thread: Fastest way to level up and Gain XP in Age of Empires Online

Fastest way to level up and Gain XP in Age of Empires Online

Anyone have any idea about this? I mean is there any way I can gain my Xp and level up quickly? I see one video, where it shows all this, but I can’t get this properly. The map is Rallying at the temple with added little Twist! 29K Exp, 2 Treasure Chest, 140coins and 44empire points in under 2mins! Is it possible? Please let me know if anyone has any idea on this.

Re: Fastest way to level up and Gain XP in Age of Empires Online

I have a stone shattering pick (+23% damage) and 13% damage amulet for my villagers just for farming this quest. If anyone out there is level 40 and wants me to make a stone shattering pick for them, then send me a message and the materials with 2k coins to cover the crafting hall learning/relearning costs.

Went through this with my brother recently, he was about level 14 when he opened this quest. Got to say though, it wasn’t the fastest way to progress from level 1. When he first got there, village rush couldn’t be done. His gear was just too weak. I tried it myself a fair bit on his account to show him how to do it and even with 18 villagers and a few spearmen, they were getting mowed on the hard map generations. On the easier ones you could do it between 6-10 minutes (quite long) and frequently failed on the rush so more wasted time having to restart.

What I have found is best to head straight to Lots of Rogues, and spam this quests loot drop until you’re at least level 20 so that you actually have some villager gear that won’t get you smashed trying to rush temples. I think the uncommon Pez advisor is level 15 so this might help on early lots of rogues. Even at level 25 the gear was pretty weak for Temples. I guess everyone gear is different and you could buy temples farming gear earlier, but still.

For this quest the player should upgrade Loom, Star Tech: Fleet of Foot, and hopefully (Star Tech: Med Packs and Star Tech: Critical Strike). For items Blessed Priest Robes and Delphic Talisman will be very useful, both item can be wield both at level 25. I personally feel this quest is definitely do-able starting around lvl20! I know other quest like the one you mentioned above are all good ways to level.

This quest is by far the fastest if it is done right. My average time with MasterGberry who was at level 18~ one day ago is around 2min mark. I like to chose this quest over the other quest simply because in addition to the exp. You will also get loads of Empire Point which you can use to purchase Epic items for yourself when you are at level 45, and also those raffle thing for more gold.

You should buy the advisor next to the lucky ticket and vendor this. It works out more profitable. I did a test over something like 20,000 empire points and because of all the 1 gold ticket you got it just wasn’t worth the difference, even when I hit a 50k ticket. COOP would certainly be a lot faster. My bro was doing it solo and it was taking well over 5 minutes. It’s just hard to find someone who will basically carry you while doing it for long enough until you get up higher in level. Particularly at level 14 when your new to the game.

It’s easier if you come from above and a little to the left of the temple so only the gastras hit your villies. When i farm this i only use 7 villies and the scout (no consumables) it takes me 1:30 to 2:00 alone. And yea use survivalist agathon for this one and loom at early levels i used to wait for loom but with good gear I don’t really need to now.