Thread: Ninja Gaiden and Are Conflict: Vietnam is equally hard to play

Ninja Gaiden and Are Conflict: Vietnam is equally hard to play

Does anyone else feel this I am having this feeling that the both games are equally hard to play can any one tell me about this i am choosing between this two game little help here guys

Re: Ninja Gaiden and Are Conflict: Vietnam is equally hard to play

Well I already had played the Ninja Gaiden and I don’t feel this game is that hard not sure about the Conflict: Vietnam may be someone else help you with that . how about ArmA 2 compare to Ninja Gaiden

I am also sharing the same opinion that Ninja Gaiden is not that hard , cause they both belong to different genres infact someplace I saw Ninja Gaiden has repetitive at the boss levels . but I fell when compare to the ArmA2 is not that then ninja gaiden but then again I played Ninja Gaiden in the X Box so that could be a reason of difficulty as well.

What about the IGI2:Covert Strike does it harder that Ninja Gaiden I want to know this guys

Quote Originally Posted by AnitG View Post
    What about the IGI2:Covert Strike does it harder that Ninja Gaiden I want to know this guys
    Yeah IGI2:Covert Strike is harder than the Ninja Gaiden that what I feel but I may be wrong but since its my opinion I will stick to it

According to you IGI2:Covert Strike is harder that the Ninja Gaiden but according to Wikipedia ninja gaiden is harder than igi2 so I am bit confused here

See man all this is base on the opinion of the person and that may be differ like some are good in tactical as ARMA 2 and same person will not good at at dodging and mashing buttons as for Ninja Gaiden . so bottom line is Ninja Gaiden is best fast paced fighting/adventure game and ARMA 2, Conflict: Vietnam are both tactical shooters .

It’s very likely the same person who were good in ARMA 2, Conflict: Vietnam both may find it difficult to handle the Ninja Gaiden game that why it's difficult to declare which game is harder when the 2 games you are comparing are completely different

But ARMA 2 Being harder than Conflict: Vietnam that my personal experience with these two strategic game that is in my opinion

But how can that possible that ArmA2 harder that the , Conflict: Vietnam as ArmA 2 in the normal difficulty level one can be save endless times on the other hand Conflict:Vietnam has only save only twice even in the normal difficulty which really make this game more difficult

Quote Originally Posted by desilva View Post
    But how can that possible that ArmA2 harder that the , Conflict: Vietnam as ArmA 2 in the normal difficulty level one can be save endless times on the other hand Conflict:Vietnam has only save only twice even in the normal difficulty which really make this game more difficult
    since you comparing the saving option how about this Conflict: Vietnam you have a health bar that can get shot 50 times and use a med kit and live on so you don’t need to have many save but on ARMA 2 once you shot on the perfect spot you are dead
    Get shot in the leg, arm or any where your shooting accuracy is lowered radically and usually you get shot least twice which can kill you very fast. So now what you say

Quote Originally Posted by Adamaris View Post
    since you comparing the saving option how about this Conflict: Vietnam you have a health bar that can get shot 50 times and use a med kit and live on so you don’t need to have many save but on ARMA 2 once you shot on the perfect spot you are dead
    Get shot in the leg, arm or any where your shooting accuracy is lowered radically and usually you get shot least twice which can kill you very fast. So now what you say
    u're never shot 50 times man(unless u're using cheats), a few shots from a heavy weapon is enough to put u to eternal sleep, a hand grenade or rpg or a tank or a booby trap wipes out u're entire squad in 1 blow, u're squad members never do anything right and mostly get wiped out easily and u're forced to save them in the heat of the battle and u get wiped out too as a result, u're squad mates never take cover and will surely walk over the booby trap that u just avoided, and on top of all this there r infinite amount of VC comin for u,. u're squad members r mostly headaches for u whereas in ArmA 2 u're squad members r much more careful and really worry for their safety.Also in ArmA 2 u're not required to save all your squad members to complete a mission(except Razor team).Take into considerations all these facts and the huge size of the levels and u'll find that the 2 save system makes this game way harder than ArmA 2. Ofcourse ArmA 2 is highly realistic but u can always make up for a slipup thanks to the endless save feature, whereas in conflict u're forced to pay heavily for any slipup u make. Hope this helps!
    thnx!