Thread: Call of Juarez: The Cartel fail app error 0x6000dc83

Call of Juarez: The Cartel fail app error 0x6000dc83

Hi friends I am using computer in which I have installed windows vista operating system. I have recently installed Call of Juarez: The Cartel game in my computer and afettr installing this game when I have try to launch the game at that time I get fail app error 0x6000dc83 message in my computer. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Call of Juarez: The Cartel fail app error 0x6000dc83

According to me you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game in your computer. I am suggesting you this solution because some time if there is something went wrong while installing the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game in your computer then at that time also this type of issue can take place. first you have to uninstall the game completely from your computer and after uninstalling the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to download the Ccleaner in your computer and with the help of the Ccleaner you have to clean your system. After that you have to install the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game again in your computer and after installing the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game you have to try to start the game and then check whether you are getting the same error or not. as far as I know you will not get any error after reinstalling the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game in your computer.

After referring your above solution I have tried to solve this problem uninstalling the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game from my computer and after installing it again and after that also I was getting the same problem. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

I was also getting the same error while starting the game and after that I have came to know that this problem is coming because of the Direct X version and after that I have downloaded updated version of the Direct X in my computer and after that I have installed it in my computer and after installing the Direct X my problem get solved. after that when I Call of Juarez: The Cartel game at that time it worked fine.

if you want to install the latest Direct X in your computer then you have to open the Microsoft official website and there you have to select the download option and from there you have to download the Direct X and then install it and after that check whether problem get solve or not.

after referring your solution I have downloaded the Direct X from the Microsoft official website and after that I have installed that in my computer and after installing the Direct X I was getting the same issue and then I have find that problem is with game installation and after that I have downloaded the game again and after that I have installed that in my computer and then it worked properly. Thank you for helping me.