Thread: Need help for lag issue on the From Dust Console port

Need help for lag issue on the From Dust Console port

I downloaded the game from Steam, just installed it but I am only getting 5Fps on my PC which is just unplayable. The minimum specs for this game are low compared to game like Total War, and I can play that game easily on my PC. I have a Pentuim d 3.2 and a 9800gt card. The worst thing about it is I cannot change the graphical settings for the game. I tried the NVidia physics altering, but it still lags. This is really a bad port if you ask me and would recommend others not to buy it!

Re: Need help for lag issue on the From Dust Console port

Dude, you seriously think you can play this game smoothly with that kind of specs. People can’t even get it right when they have their setup as the recommended specs, so playing it on the minimum requirements is just impossible. I think the specs they have given are simply wrong as you will need the latest hardware and drivers in order to play this highly graphics intensive game. But, I totally agree with you though, this game just sucks. First of all it is capped at 30 Fps and second it has no in-built graphical setting which you can modify. It has terrible mouse controls which are just unplayable. They took one month from the Xbox 360 release just so that they can slapdash the mouse into the setup, but they have got it all wrong. It crashes at startup for almost everyone out there and it looks terrible btw, all the textures are sub-HDed from the Xbox 360 port. I am just going to ask for refund on this terrible game. I resent buying the game and Ubisoft is just gone retarded in making this game that too for a PC version! Seriously don’t waste your money on this trash of a game.