Thread: What is the most common materials use for craftingin in Age of Empires Online

What is the most common materials use for craftingin in Age of Empires Online

I just started my crafting schools and such, "cavalry/religion" and Was wondering... what is the most common materials those use, also if someone has information on the other crafting schools most common material your free to post that as well. If it's not completely random. So anyone have any idea about this? Please let me know if anyone found anything about crafting.

re: What is the most common materials use for craftingin in Age of Empires Online

From my limited crafting experience, I would guess it varies depending on what recopies you have. I generally do one of each of the 5 different workshops, and the other three based on my crafting school choices. An extra Mason and Lumber mill probably wouldn’t hurt.

re: What is the most common materials use for craftingin in Age of Empires Online

In the beta I crafted about everything possible, every craft school. There is no single material I can suggest. There is not even a best material for each craft school. Each recipe is different, each uses different mats. If you plan for a variety that helps. If you join with some friends to cover all bases and then exchange mats as needed that is ideal.

I don’t know much about this, but how much I see and experienced I must say that, the OP has a F2P civ, and therefore is limited to 2 workshops and 1 craft school. Sorry if I am wrong and correct me.