Thread: Crashes occurring frequently in From Dust game.

Crashes occurring frequently in From Dust game.

Hello all I am having problem with this and I am looking for some help here I have unexpectedly started facing the problem in my game console. I have come across abrupt haphazard and intermittent crashes, freezes, and crazy glitches all around. I already have cleared my cache, have once removed the game completely and game data, re-downloaded the title update, have tried to play without my saved files, and nothing works out. None of my friends’ have faced such sort of problem so far so I think it mayn’t be the game itself. Can You tell me some way to escape me out from the problem also if the problem is of Game console or of something else.

Re: Crashes occurring frequently in From Dust game.

If the game works for some time span and then it is restarted with growing frequency, then the console disc player may be faulty and distressing the disc over time. If you
    You are giving in more time in such rock star games then I would say that effects like this are prone in spite of the fact that there are other games with shorter duration which appear to be working pretty well. Try this hopefully this will be solving your issues. If you don’t find the process of cleaning the game console the after cleaning, Test the disc in some other console (e.g., at a friend's system, store or someplace like local gaming center) Also you can try a new disc of console If possible

yeah! I think by doing above check you can find that where the actual problem lies. If the game is seemingly working fine on other console than, the issue may be console-related, in my opinion particularly if game data has been removed from the system and saved files have been temporarily flushed off the memory from the device to be tested. If the game doesn’t seem to be working on another console, Try cleaning the disc and try again on the second console. If the game is not found to working properly with other consoles then most probably the disc of the game is scratched or damaged.

If you are going to check a brand new Disc in your console and the seems to be fixed then most appealingly the problem was due to the faulty disc but if you have used a brand new disc but still the problem is still persisting then the console must be accused of the problem reasonably after having deleted all the game related data and the saved files having temporarily flushed out of the memory device to be tested. If you happen to believe that the problem is with the console than you can directly contact to Sony or Microsoft for the option of troubleshooting the console.

well if you have a non working disc but it is free from scratches, dirt and From Dust and any sign of the obvious damage then it is recommended that you can exchange the disc from the store from where you purchased it. They provide 90 days warranty over their product provided that receipt is clearly indicating that the game is not being used. The fastest way of having an exchange of the disc is that you return it to the shop from where you purchased it. If due to any reason the original seller is avoiding to make an exchange you can contact the support online there you will find more information online. All the Best!