Thread: No text on start screen in from dust game

No text on start screen in from dust game

Hello guys I am having difficulty with this game. At what time I load the game I don't perceive and text at all. I hear sounds similar to I am moving something through my keys however no text. I at this time am using Eyefinity through a Radeon 5890. This is extremely annoying. Do you guys have any answer?

Re: No text on start screen in from dust game

Hello some day before I am having the same difficulty I would suggest you to turn off save syncing resting on a Ubisoft launcher which will setting panel. I hope this will help you.

Hello thank you for your reply I will take this under consideration. And one more question I am having I am not able to seeing some text resting on what I'm assuming is the most important menu. Video card is ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650, and even I have attempted it through and not including my TV connected toward my laptop. Attempt the fixes on top of however didn't solve the difficulty. This is what I am facing. So please if you have any explanation about it then share it with me.

I don’t think so it’s a big issue. Attempt to run the game as administrator. That's the simply approach I am able to acquire the main menu toward show up. Appear that this game has troubles through Radeon cards generally (my laptop as well has ATI video). So I think you have to perform this and see if it will solve your issue.

Thank you once again for your reply. I go through your post. And I would like to tell you that I am totally noob in all these things. So sorry for that and can you please tell me where I am able to run this game as admin. Basically I am only aware of that to launch a game pay for resting on Steam is all the way through Steam's library, and there's no "run as admin" opportunity all the way through their UI. So if you are having some information about it then please share it with me. Actually I try to find about it on internet but I am not able to find any useful information about it. So that’s why I am asking this question here.

No need to say sorry you have to go to the program files and from there go to the steam and then from there select steamapps and go to the common and then go to from dust game folder and then choose from_dust.exe and you have to right click on it and choose run as administrator. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

As per your Eyefinity issue so while searching on a same site about this game I found the following thread. So just go through it. This will clear your all doubts regarding to your Eyefinity issue. I hope this will clear your issue. And if you are any further question regarding to this then I will suggest you to post your query to the Ubisoft support they will clear your all query regarding to this game.
    Eyefinity difficulty in From Dust Game